It’s not perfect but it’s really good!
The Nest Hello doorbell was released this past week and I’ve been using it since then and I have a good impression of how well it works and what needs some work.
The Nest Hello is a smart doorbell that retails for $229 and if you buy it from Best Buy like I did you can get free installation. Use this link https://click.linksynergy.com/deeplink?id=AuXUtSo1ANg&mid=38606&murl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com%2Fsite%2Fnest-hello-smart-wi-fi-video-doorbell%2F6172796.p%3FskuId%3D6172796
It has the ability to record 24/7 video, familiar faces, 2 way audio, night vision, scheduling, quiet time and more. Some of those features require Nest Aware which has a fee attached to it but it’s worth it.
- 24/7 video recording allows me to always see what happened
- The microphones pick up conversations very well
- The video that is recorded is generally very clear
- Familiar Faces is nice to get an alert on your phone to see who is at the door by spelling the persons name out
- When people are in the video and they move a lot the video can get fuzzy
- The person at the doorbell can hear their voice echo back when speaking through the doorbell
- The video when people are in it can slowdown then speed up quite fast with no reason
- The ability to hear the doorbell on your Google Homes doesn’t seem to be working just yet
Overall the good outweighs the bad and the Nest Hello is a fun, easy to install & easy to use smart doorbell that provides security and convenience that the whole family can take advantage of.
If you’d to buy a Nest Hello Doorbell please use the link below and also get Free installation – Best Buy