Probably will be just like the Galaxy S9
The Galaxy Note 9 should be released in July or August 2018 per the latest rumor. Also don’t forget the Galaxy S9 was released in March 2018 so with not a lot of lead time for new technologies, processors, etc to be created than you can basically expect more of the same tech in the Note 9 like you did in the S9.
With that being said here are the specs I anticipate will be in the Note 9
- Snapdragon 845/Exynos 9810
- 6GB RAM
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ OLED Display
- 64GB Storage
- microSD Support
- Dual rear 12MP cameras aperture F1.5-2.4 capable of 4K 60FPS video recording
- Front 8MP camera
- Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Fingerprint sensor on the back below the cameras
- Android 8.1
- Same design more or less as the S9 but slightly larger in order to fit the S-Pen
It’ll be basically an S9+ with an S-Pen. Just like the S8 and Note 8 were very close in the specs department. The S7 and Note 7 were also very similar.
Samsung will still have a hit on it’s hands because there are so many die-hard Note fans. There are also lots of folks who didn’t purchase the S9/S9+ in hopes the Note 9 will be different, but if you go by history we should be seeing a phone very similar to the S9 released earlier in the year.