TinyCam and Wyze Cam Walkthrough Guide
TinyCam Monitor is an Android app for remote surveillance/control for your private or public network/IP cameras, video encoders, DVRs, and webcams. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely.
Here’s how to set it up
- Go to App Store on phone and download TinyApp Pro. It costs $3.99
- Open the App and click the Menu button in the top left
- Next Click Manager Cameras
- Click the + in the bottom right
- Click Add IP camera, NVR/DVR
- Click Camera Brand and choose Wyze Labs
- Scroll down a little until you see LOGIN SETTINGS and enter in your Wyze Cam username and password
- Go to Step 9 if you only have one Wyze Camera otherwise follow the instructions in #8 – Click Advanced Settings at the bottom. Scroll down a little and choose a unique Channel Number for each camera. (example 1,2,3,4)
- Click the back button in the top right
- Click the Menu Button in the top left and choose Live View
You’re all done!